As a first-time homebuyer, you could qualify for a grant up to $5,000 to help with a down payment and closing costs Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh will match a qualified homebuyer’s contribution 3-to-1. For every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance up to $5,000.
How to Qualify:
- May not have owned a home in the past 3 years
- Need a household income at or below 80% of the area median income
- Cannot be a student working less than 30 hours a week
- Must retain the home for 5 years to avoid having to repay any portion of the grant
- Need to complete at least 4 hours of homeownership counseling prior to home purchase
Income Limits Per household:
- 1 Person: $46,500
- 2 People: $53,150
- 3 people: $59,800
- 4 people: $66,400
Registration begins March 14th 2022
Contact me and I’ll connect you with a local lender who specializes in this program.
Lauren Lefever is a Licensed Realtor with Welcome Home Real Estate Co. in Lancaster, Pennsylvania mobile: 7175197491 office: 7172998040